Join us on June 20th at the Kroc Center in Upham’s Corner for our annual fundraiser! This event not only raises money to support our work but it’s a chance for residents, volunteers, financial supporters, and elected officials to celebrate success in the district. We have an evening full of fun, great food, music, and community!
The 2017 fundraiser includes a great lineup:
- Keynote speaker, Julie Burros, Chief of Arts & Culture for the City of Boston
- Jazz band featuring Berklee College of Music
- Great food catered by Dorchester-based Fresh Food Generation
- Interactive photo station
- Meet our UP Market vendors and purchase handmade products.
- *Cash, check, and credit cards accepted!*
- Our speaking program highlighting our success stories and future outlook
- Plus, we’ve got some special announcements you don’t want to miss!
Tuesday, June 20
650 Dudley St, Dorchester
Admission is free. We welcome donations. RSVP here
Individuals or companies who want to be a sponsor can download the sponsorship package for all information.
Sponsorship Form/Ad Space
Check out pictures from the 2016 fundraiser